VidePan expressly warrants that the information you provide is kept strictly confidential.
In order to process your contact request and assign the copyright of images to our clients, we require us to provide certain personal information such as name, address, phone and e-mail which are treated as computerized. Vd. Expressly authorize such data are stored in our customer database for internal use. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/99 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the implementing regulations, you may, at any time, access, modify or cancel your request personal information from our database through our website or by sending an e-mail to Info@videpan.es. The treatment and management of them meet the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, approving the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data files are approved. VidePan under any circumstances, sell customer information to third parties or assign any of its data information.
VidePan take all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. Only authorized employees have access to the databases that store user information or to the servers that host our services.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided by participating in various marketing activities will be incorporated in files owned by VidePan in order to participate in specific promotional activities. In addition VidePan may use this data to inform future promotions, offers and other commercial activities. Personal information is used by VidePan according to the requirements of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
The information contained on the impact mails are confidential. VidePan prohibits the publication of such information to third parties and disclosure in forums, social networks and any website.
Your data may be communicated to the manufacturer in the event of damaged or defective products.
By sending the forms understand that the user consents to that data are processed as the purposes provided in each of the forms. VidePan not communicate the data to third parties except in the cases legally established or authorized by the applicant. VidePan communicates data holders intention of sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication. Holders also manifest know this intention and give their express consent to receive such communications. The agreement here provided by the Contractor for data communication to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effect.
We do not collect personal data from children. It is the responsibility of the father / mother / guardian to ensure the privacy of children, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of personal data of the child.e
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their personal data in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on protection of personal data by writing to:
C/ Planeta Jupiter, 1, Portal, 1 2º I
28983 Parla – Madrid
Telf. 644 37 67 15
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of user, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
Using the Web
www.VidePan.es provides access to its products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet from VidePan, or third parties that the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the User shall be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the Board Index is can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The User agrees to make appropriate use of content and services VidePan offers through its website and with limited but not limited to, refraining for:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- transmit or disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems VidePan, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
VidePan reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public safety or in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, VidePan not be responsible, within the limits set by law, for the opinions expressed by users on the web through any participation tool.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
VidePan not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malware programs in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
VidePan reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
In the event that the domain name contain links or hyperlinks to other websites, VidePan not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case VidePan assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other websites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
What are cookies and why we use in VidePan Website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
According to the length of time remaining active cookies can be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user only once (for example a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type for which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated them for a defined period. They deletion date. They are used for example in the process of buying or register to avoid entering our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- own Cookies: Those that are sent to the user device managed exclusively by us for best performance of the site.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data.
When browsing www.videpan.es can be installed on your device the following cookies:
- Registration Cookies: When the user enters our website and sign a cookie itself and temporal installed so you can navigate your user area without having to enter their data continuously. This cookie disappears when you log out.
- Cookies analysis: Used to study the behavior of anonymous users to browse our website. So we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information we use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be themselves but also of others. Among the latter are the cookies for Google Analytics.
- Third-party Cookies advertising: The objective is to optimize exposure of advertisements. To manage these services use the Google Doubleclick platform that stores information about the ads that have been shown to a user, that interest you and if you visit the advertiser’s website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything about cookies from Google, analytical and advertising as well as administration and configuration can be found at:
If you choose to disable cookies we cannot offer some of our services, for example, remain unidentified.
Expertos en 360 grados esféricos.
You can follow us on: